June 19, 2021
If you’re a fan of custom leather patches—whether embroidered on your hats, your clothing or your bags—you’ve probably wondered at some point how they’re made. As one of the industry’s leading makers of high-quality leather patches, Finger Lakes Apparel thought it would be helpful to give you a closer look at what the process entails. Check out the video below to see a custom patch made from start to finish, paying close attention to the care and detail we impart to ensure a flawless finished product.
At Finger Lakes Apparel, we understand how much our customers love their leather patches. And like you, we take their appearance, durability and design very seriously. If you haven’t seen our collection of premium-quality patches, be sure to check them out. Here are just a few reasons why we’re trusted by more and more people every day.
- Custom leather patches in a wide assortment of sizes, designs and shades
- We make our patches in house at our state-of-the-art facility in Victor, NY
- Offering a diverse selection of standard designs and one-of-a-kind patches
- Work directly with our staff our submit your own design through our website
- Fast, affordable shipping throughout the United States and around the world
- An excellent way to promote you brand, club, professional organization and more!
To learn more about how make our custom leather patches, or to discuss your ideas for a custom project with a member of our design team, get in touch with Finger Lakes Apparel today. We’re based in Victor, NY and proud to serve the needs of discerning customers locally, throughout the US and around the world.